Time flies quickly, and what could prove this better than it's already the 18th of July again, which marks your birthday again, Taemin. In my mind I keep writing you letters every year on this day, but actually this is the first time I'm posting it anywhere... Man, it would be easier of you'd make a twitter account, but that's not the keypoint now. So yeah, another year has passed, although it feels like your previous birthday was a week ago or two. Funny, that I don't even know you personally, and I only saw you twice in real life, yet I think there's no one I know as much as you (at least the image you show), and this day is one of the most important days in my life. Honestly, you are one of the most important persons in my life, maybe this is the reason I never got bored of you in the past 4 years. 4 years, and I'm sure there will be much more. We've never talked before, but I think you helped me through the worst times, your smile, your music and basically your everything is what makes me cheer up all the time. I sound pretty delusional, I know, but honestly, I'm way better than I was 2-3 years ago, because even though I never stopped loving you, I - kind of - grew up, and I understood that my love for you is entirely different than what people usually call that. (Though it doesn't mean that this other type of love is not in me, it's just towards someone else. But that doesn't matter.) It took me quite long, but well, only the present is what matters, right? So yeah. And even though during the time there are a few other person grew on me almost as much as you (yeah, talking about Jongin, Sungjong and Niel), you never stopped being my number 1. And I guess you will stay as my number 1 for a quite long time, but... I don't mind it. You are the best thing in my life, after all. ♥

*Happy 20th/21st Birthday, Lee Taemin, I love you, and... just stay this awesome. ♥*
Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése